Terms of payment from THOM PHUONG TRAVEL (TandP travel) Vietnam
For the convenience of our clients, TandP Travel accepts various payment methods:
Wire Transfer (Regular Bank Transfer)
Credit Card (authorization letter by fax, by email (scan and attach)
*Important note about the exchange rate:
1. Reference exchange rate: please refer to BOC EXCHANGE RATE.
2. The quote we provide is in US dollar, based on the currency exchange rate of the day we give the price.
3. Reservations should be made via our online Request Form, email, fax… and send it directly to TandP office. Upon confirmation of a reservation, 30%(thirty percent) deposit is requested.
4. The rest of the payment for the total or business service package should be paid to TandP Travel at least 20 days prior to clients arrival. Failure to comply may result in cancellation of the client bookings without any refund of sums already paid to TandP travel by the client. Client may choose to pay the full price rather than a deposit, thereby avoiding a second transfer fee.
It's very easy to pay us by wire transfer.
1) Here is the information of Wire Transfer:
Our Bank Name:
ASIA COMMERCIAL BANK
Bank Address: 276 Dien Bien Phu str, Thanh Khe District, Danang city
Tel: 84 511 3648 999 Fax: 84 511 3648 666
SWIFT CODE (Bic):
in Vietnamese: Cong Ty TNHH Mot Thanh Vien Du Lich Thom Phuong
In English: THOM PHUONG TRAVEL CO., LTD
2) After you send the money, please email or fax us the bank receipt.
Fax number: (84) 511- 3 723 553
If there is Western Union Service in the area where you live, you can choose to send us deposit through Western Union. The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
Full name: TRUONG VAN THOM
Receiver's First Name: VAN THOM
Receiver's Last Name: TRUONG
ID No: 205635787
Hand phone No: (84) 914900024
After you send us the money, please tell us the full name of the remitter, sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
Western Union is the fastest way to pay us. We can get your money in a couple of minutes after you send the money. So it is an ideal way for the late bookings.
We accept credit card payment with authorization letter by fax, or scanned attach by email. We accept Visa, MasterCard.
With authorization, it is safe and easy:
1) Contact our customer service to get the credit card payment authorization form.
2) Fill your VALID credit card information (card type, number, card holder's name, billing address and card holder's signature, etc.) in the credit card authorization form. And your 2 faces of credit card by scan.
4) After we receive your authorization letter, we will acknowledge the receipt by sending you an email, and then we will send it to a Bank in Vietnam - which will help us get your payment from your credit card issuing bank.
1) Your card issuing bank will debit you in local currency and T&P travel will have no control on the rate of conversion used by your card company.
The result is that the amount charged from your credit card might be slightly different from the amount on the credit card authorization form.
2) We do not accept credit card payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 20 days prior to your arrival date. In this case the way to pay us is by wire transfer, or Western Union service.
3) A surcharge of 3% will be applied to payment by credit cards. Service vouchers will be issued one week before the departure date.
4) As the bank needs a clear photocopy of the two sides of your credit card to complete the authorization process, we recommend you to scan the two sides of your credit card or use digital camera to take the photos, and email us the digital image files. Fax is also acceptable, however, it may cause delay or re-fax due to possible unclear images. If such circumstances occur, your understanding and cooperation would be needed and highly appreciated.
Please write your travel consultant's name on the postscript when you transfer the money.
It may take 5 days to 3 weeks for the wired payment to reach us. So we do not accept wire transfer payment if you confirm the booking and pay us less than 20 days prior to your arrival date.
Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to T&P must be paid by the client.