T&P Travelers are from different nationalities and different ages and from different backgrounds, who just love traveling in Indochina and discovering the authentic local.
After finalizing and booking your tour, T&P and T&P tour guides have no permission to cut any parts of the included services. In case of your demands, we will discuss case by case to meet your most demands. After each trip, we will hand out a feedback form so you can give us your comments and all your comments are seriously welcome so that our services would better day by day.
All tours directly booked with T&P Travel are private. Because we want to try our best to meet mostly your own interests.
For some of our travelers who would like to join in a group and for those who book through our partnered agents, you will be informed before booking whether your tour would be private or not. But to minimize negative impacts on the local environment, on the local culture and to maintain our service quality, group size is limited to 12-15 people.
Also please remember that in some tour programs, we have to use airplanes and local trains or ferries, and surely you would be expected to share the means of transportation.
There is no hidden cost at all! All trip costs are listed in the confirmed tour including VAT and that is all! Tips and personal expenses are not included in our tour prices. If you are really satisfied with your tour guide or your driver, then small gratuity is a way of expressing your appreciation, totally at your pleasure! Usually an amount of USD4/day would be highly appreciated.
1. Send us an inquiry by filling our online form. Tell us when you wish to come, how many days, where you want to go, how many people, and any other information which is necessary for us to plan a perfect tour for you.
2. After receiving your inquiry, one of our professional travel consultants will contact you and give you a proposal.
3. If you accept the proposal (you may modify it till you are satisfied with it), we will calculate the tour cost and send you the tour price. If you accept it, please confirm that you would like to book it.
4. You need to pay some deposit per person to secure the booking and we will make all the reservation according to your tour itinerary immediately after we receive your deposit.
Just tell us what you want for your tour and let us do the rest! We provide prompt response, professional tour design, reasonable price, and worry-free customer service.
Yes, we do. T&P has established a sound relationship with airline companies since our foundation. We provide flight routes connect Vietnam and whole Indochina with more than 30 countries around the world. Please tell us your depart city and date, we consider every detail in your long distance travel, then give you a comfortable flight routes connecting and best quotation.
Yes, our quotation is based on the size of the group, which can be divided into four categories as: 1 person, 2-5 persons, 6-9 persons, 10 or over 10 persons, the more people in your group, the more discounts can you have.
1) credit card;
3) Western Union transfer;
4) wire transfer (bank transfer).
Detailed payment guide will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant.
1. It depends upon the age of your children:
1) Any child over the age of 12 is considered as an adult by the travel agency and hotel industry, thus will no longer get any discount.
2) Children who are under 12 years old can get 50% discount for the flight booking. For hotel booking, stay for free in their parent's room using the existing bedding, requirement for an extra bed will incur extra charge.
3) Children no more than 2 years old pay only 10% for the flight booking.
1) Before your booking is confirmed, alterations to your itinerary are happily processed free of charge, because providing the best tour possible for you is our goal.
2) Alterations after you have received your booking confirmation letter will incur a fee of $25.00 per request, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Notes: T&P reserves the right to modify the itinerary of your tour if air schedule or surface transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes to your tour, then you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
We suggest you make reservations at least one month before the departure date. If you decide to travel to Vietnam in October, November, December, Jan, February, March which are peak seasons, we recommend you make the reservations two months (at least one) before your departure date. Late reservations can not be guaranteed for the availability of domestic flights, hotel rooms, etc.
However, we DO accept late reservations, if your reservation is very late, we suggest you call us directly by telephone, we will try our best to help you arrange your tour.
Yes. How much of the amount would depend on what you are going to book.
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
Cancellation charges are as follow and refunds will be based on these calculations.
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: 10%
30-45 days before arrival: 15% charge
15-29 days before arrival: 40% charge
7-14 days before arrival: 60% charge
Within 7 days before arrival: 100% charge
It will be very easy for you to obtain a Visa to travel to Vietnam and Indochina, which usually will allow you to stay for one month.
If you are from the United States of America or Canada, you have several options of obtaining a Vietnam Visa:
1) contact the Vietnam National Tourist Office in New York or Los Angeles, or
2) contact your travel agent or visa services
3) or you can contact us. We can give you detailed instruction to help you process your visa application after you booked your tour.
If you are not from US or Canada, please inquire with your nearest Vietnam embassies or consulates, or contact with us, we can help anyone with a valid passport to process applications for a visa to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
The guide and the driver in each destination will dine at the same restaurant as yours. But, they will not join you unless you invite them.
Most of our tour guides speak English, and we also have guides speaking other foreign languages such as German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and etc. When you book the tour, please let us know if you have special language requirement so that we can try to make the arrangement to meet your need.
You can exchange traveler's checks or cash at most banks in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. To change money, you have to have your passport at hand. If you want to change money in a hotel, you usually have to be a guest there. Sometimes if you are not a guest in a hotel but need to change money there, you can just say a random room number, but this doesn't always work.
Major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Diner's Card, American Express and JCB can be used to purchase goods in large shopping malls and stores in the big and medium cities, to pay for hotel rooms and for meals in some of the fancier restaurants, and to buy plane tickets with them.
Note: If you are to travel to those small cities or even remote rural areas, only cash in local currency can be used.
Yes, we suggest you take your medical record with you in case that you need it in the event of an emergency, and please also take with you your doctor's name, address and phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and your insurance company's name, address and phone number.
Upon leaving, if you still have some local money, you can change them back to foreign currency with your passport and the exchange memos given by the banks or money exchange counters. So please keep those exchange memos well whenever you change money.Vietnam stretches over 1,800km up the eastern coast of the Indochina peninsula and has various climates at the same time in different parts of the country. Winter season lasts from November to April in the north with temperatures averaging 16 degree centigrade. The rest of the year is considered summer time with heavy rainfalls and occasional storms. The rainy season lasts from May to October in the south. However, it only rarely rains the whole day long. It gets dry after rainfall as quickly as it comes. The dry season is generally from November to April. The central parts of Vietnam are affected by the South West monsoon from Laos during May – June which causes a muggy heat and sometimes produces typhoons and tropical storms during November – December, with long lasting rains. Despite of this fact, the months of November and December are constantly considered the peak period of incoming tourists. January and February are still cloudy and rainy occasionally. The best time for a long tour from North to South Vietnam would be from January till April and for those who wish beach holidays can come to enjoy warm water and sunshine in the central coast during summer time, from May to October.
If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us.